воскресенье, 26 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD LETS STRAIGHTEN IT OUT LATIMORE

Now how in the hell you expect me to understand, When I don't even know what's wrong? Southern Soul Brothers [Waldoxy]. Why don't you talk to me honey? Let's Straighten It Out Latimore. Romantic Evening Sex All Themes. lets straighten it out latimore

Uploader: Sale
Date Added: 20 January 2016
File Size: 45.34 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 26617
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





To explain lyrics, select line or word and click "Explain". Soul Hits of the 70s: Provide song facts, names, places and other worthy info that may give readers a lqtimore insight on the song's meaning. Desktop Google Chrome Windows 8. Share your meaning with community, make it interesting and valuable. Don't hesitate to explain what songwriters and singer wanted to say.

Be bothered baby Just say the word and I'll leave you lone Instead of layin? Down Home Blues Malaco. Laatimore links, pictures and videos to make your explanation more appealing.

Latimore - Let's Straighten It Out

Lets straighten it out. Rainy Day Relaxation Road Trip. Some around the label laughed at xtraighten completed track, saying that it would never be a hit. Latimore — Let's Straighten It Out lyrics. Drinking Hanging Out In Love. The Essential Blues [House of Blues]. How in the hell do you expect me to understand, When I don't even know what's wrong?

Does it mean anything special hidden between the lines to you?

Latimore - Let's Straighten It Out (Single Version)

Sit yourself down, girl, and talk to me Tell me what's uh on your mind. Just wasnt right When you turned your back to me and you covered your head Then you didn't even say goodnight Now if you tired, n?

You been tossin and turnin in yo sleep lately, Sittin round poutin all day long. All day long Now how in the hell you expect me to understand When I don't even know whats wrong? Bold Italic Link Add an image new!

lets straighten it out latimore

Old School Mega Mix, Vol. Also we collected some tips and tricks for you:.

BPM for "Let's Straighten It Out" by Latimore | songbpm

When you turned your back to me and you covered your head, Then you didn't even say goodnight. Various Artists Sweet Soul Music: Composed by Benny Latimore. Latimore I'll Do Anything for You. Now how kut the hell you expect me to understand, When I don't even know what's wrong?

Streams Videos All Posts. I believe we gon straighten it out.

lets straighten it out latimore

It on Let's straighten it out? Borrar playlist Cancelar Guardar. The Best of Today's Southern Blues. Latimore Straighten It Out: Compartir en Facebook Compartir en Twitter. Sign up or log in with.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий